Friday 5 August 2011

BOOTylicious

Some girls need to own loads of stilettos, some girls need to buy bag after bag

Me .. i need BOOTS, as many as i can have.. lots of boots, never will i have enough pairs of boots.

Share my love

Enjoy


Bootylicious baby
xxx
Vivienne Westwood .....oldies but goodies  , yum


 Chloe Boots...... always on the wish list :(


Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony.. <3 <3








Alexander McQueen embellished boot


McQueen again <3



 my most recent purchase, my blue babies <3 <3



My old fav's....Vintage Fry's !!


 My Op-Shop find last year... i know WTF.. who could throw these out! lucky me :)





 Every girl needs a bit of leopard ... purchased: Sydney girls trip 2011 

 But perhaps my favorite boot of all time... nothing beats a comfy UGG! 
Won a cute pair of Emu's last wknd in a silent auction! 
Thanks to Meg Schmidtke! 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment