Tuesday 26 July 2011

Cowboys & Indians

Anyone who knows me knows my fascination with American Indians
Ever since i was a little girl iv always been drawn to them, my fascination clearly shown with prints, dream catchers and other treasures sprawled around the house.

My fave thing hanging in the wardrobe right now is my leather fringe jacket all the way from Texas
probably not everyone's cup of tea, but it fills me right up :)


love it or loathe it


 
 xxx



Cowboys & Indians 

     







We Love....... Buffalo Girl
Buffalo Girl is the amazing accessories label by the awsome Terry Cronnin 
Check out these pics below of her workspace in Byron Bay, you can't help but be inspired ...  








check out  http://buffalogirl.com.au/








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment