Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lady Love

So i finally stopped talking about starting my very own blog and put my words into action!
She's a wanderer will be a reflection of me, posting all things i love, that inspire me and that I come across.....as i wander wherever it may be I'm wandering, on the net, on the streets, or in my mind.

I thought it would be fitting to dedicate my first post to my ultimate lady love, the ever fabulous Anna Dello Russo
Editor At Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan.
She has gone on record to state she owns more than 4,000 pairs of shoes, and changes her outfit 3 times a day, dancing naked on each occasion :)
Helmut Newton called her a "fashion maniac"
"Her infectious cackle and outrageous dress sense, Anna Dello Russo – influential blogger, editor, street-style icon – is putting the fun back into dressing up"

Obsessed much?
 

"I don't want to be cool, i want to be fashion!" Anna Dello Russo

 Anna at the The White Fairy Tale Love Ball' in Crespieres, France wearing Roberto Cavalli


"Fashion Shower" ...Anna Dello Russo has released a short, crazy video clip in collaboration with Radio Deejay of Milan..love this
 

Anna....'ti voglio bene'

No comments:

Post a Comment